Risk Industry Reviews
MerchantWorthy reviews are available from our clients in high risk merchant industries. If your business falls into one of several identified industries your company may have been classified as a high risk merchant. Many companies with a high risk merchant classification are forced to obtain merchant processing via offshore or shared hosting accounts. In fact, many e-commerce and online merchants are termed high risk by processors. Read the risk industry merchant reviews and see how MerchantWorthy.com can help your business in the high risk industry category.
- “I had originally discussed opening a merchant account with MerchantWorthy. I went with another processor because of a slightly lower discount rate. Big mistake! My account was closed and my funds were frozen after less than 30 days. They said it was because of my product. I switched to Merchant Worthy. They make sure I get paid every 24 hours. They understand my industry.” -Mark N., E-Cigarette Merchant from New York, NY, 1/25/2012
- “The web based travel industry is a non-starter for conventional processors and their acquiring banks. No one understands the “High Risk” space like MerchantWorthy. With swipe and virtual terminal requirements, chargeback issues, and reserve requirement negotiations, MerchantWorthy made sure the solutions fit our needs. They also made it clear that lower rates that allowed us to grow faster made more sense to them then short term profits.” -Jessica A., Online Travel Agency Merchant from Boca Raton, FL, 8/15/2011
- “As a new dating site merchant in Turkey, we spent time and money developing a great site. Opening a merchant account turned out to be the hardest part of opening the business. MerchantWorthy never asked us for a dime in upfront fees, regardless of the many hours they spent finding the right bank/processor for us. In hindsight, they turned out to be a very important part of our initial and ongoing success.” -Joseph S., Dating Site Merchant from Toronto, Ontario, 6/21/2011
- “Flash sales is an emerging online industry. MerchantWorthy studied our business model and our projections. The partners have unique backgrounds as entrepreneurs, bankers, and venture capital veterans. They were not afraid to tell us when they thought our numbers or our sales projections were wrong. After the once over from these guys, convincing their bank of our potential was a piece of cake. We are now living and growing!” -Elroy S., Flash Sales Merchant from Austin, Texas, 5/5/2011
- “My product was legal, but my SIC code was on the card association list of prohibited/restricted merchant types. During my first six months in business my account was shut down, my reserves and bank funds were frozen for 180 days, and my frustration carried over in to my home life. My processor made me feel like an outlaw, not a merchant. I was referred to MerchantWorthy. It has been over a year since they hooked me up with merchant services. MerchantWorthy understood my issues, and after a tough but fair underwriting process, turned me in to a very satisfied customer. Business is great, and my family likes me again!” -Mark L., Provo, Utah, 1/11/2011
If you require merchant processing services immediately, use the contact form on the right or call us directly at 800-357-0001 to apply for a MerchantWorthy.com merchant account.