How to Open a High Risk Merchant Account
For businesses looking to open a high risk merchant account, the following video, “How to Open a High Risk Merchant Account”, illustrates the 3 easy steps to opening a high risk merchant account.
- The first step to opening a high risk merchant account with MerchantWorthy.com is to call us at 800-357-0001. Our high risk merchant account underwriters will ask you questions about your business in order to determine if high risk merchant services are a viable solution.
- The next step is to provide the necessary documentation to our high risk merchant account underwriting team.
- The final step is to review your personalized high risk merchant account rate, and if you choose to proceed, MerchantWorthy.com will open your high risk merchant account within 24 to 48 hours.
1. Contact us to open your high risk merchant account — at no cost and with no obligation. 1-800–357–0001.
When you want to open a high risk merchant account, we can only help your business start processing credit cards online if you pick up the phone and call us. There are no up-front fees, costs or obligations of any kind to get a professional consultation on how to open a high risk merchant processing account from one of our merchant account representatives. Plus, the MerchantWorthy.com call center is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
2. Provide business documents for our merchant account underwriting team to review your business eligibilty.
In order to open a high risk merchant account, there are a few basic requirements that have to be met. Does your business process at least $5,000/month in credit card sales? Has your company been operating for at least three months with no open judgments or bankruptcies? We want to hear about you and your business! With that in mind, one of our high risk merchant account underwriters will ask you to provide specific documentation to help our underwriting team answer questions about your business’ history.
The required business documentation is subject to change on a case by case basis: however, it’s likely that we’ll need only the following documents:
• 3 months’ worth of bank statements from your previous account provider
• Credit card statements
• Cancelled check
• Copy of your business’ utility bill
Provide us with the required documentation and we’ll provide your complete terms and conditions within 24 hours!
3. Get your high risk merchant rate quote – then choose to proceed.
After we receive your business information, our underwriting team will work as quickly as possible to provide you with a competitive high risk merchant account rate quote and a business agreement tailored to your needs. Within 48 hours, your high risk merchant account underwriter representative will contact you to discuss the specifics of your high risk merchant account agreement. Pending your approval, the agreement will be delivered to you by the close of the next business day for your signature.
Sign and return the agreement, and within a week, your high risk merchant account will be open and your business will be up and running!
4. Do what you do best. Grow your business.
At MerchantWorthy.com, we view our high risk merchant services as an investment in the future of your business. Secure your business’ future today by contacting our expert team at 1-800-357-0001. Merchants operating in southern Florida are also encouraged to visit our headquarters in Pompano Beach, FL for a free consultation on how to open a high risk merchant account.